Commercial Engagement Bootcamp Where is your research taking you? Could you be the next Evan Spiegel, Marissa Mayer or Ian
Commercial Engagement Bootcamp
Where is your research taking you? Could you be the next Evan Spiegel, Marissa Mayer or Ian Frazer?
Welcome to USC’s Commercial Engagement Bootcamp!
Register for your place in the second USC Commercial Engagement Bootcamp – a entrepreneurship bootcamp and workshop powered by mentors, experts and business leaders.
Expand your knowledge of commercialisation, learn about IP and IP protection strategies, discover more about taking research to market, and explore your career options at USC’s Commercial Engagement Bootcamp open to all USC researchers and postgraduate research students.
Providing attendees with an introduction to the various stages of the commercialisation process at USC, the workshop will arm researchers and students alike with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively work with the Office of Research to bring your research and innovation to the real-world community we live in.
- Learn more about commercialisation in workshop sessions on topics ranging from aligning research practices with commercialisation to attracting funding.
- Interact with key industry figures to uncover insights on research commercialisation, intellectual property management and funding sources.
- Discover alternative career and professional development pathways.
- Work through the commercialisation process from idea generation to product in interactive group sessions.
- Network with other USC researchers and students over drinks and nibbles at the end of the day to share experiences, and have some fun!
University of the Sunshine Coast 90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs